After creating and verifying a casino account, head to the deposit page, browse through the available promotions, select the offer of your choice and proceed to the payment page.
A Welcome offer often comes as a package deal, including an additional Reload Bonus for a subsequent deposit (or several), so make sure to check the details of the promotion before opting in. The process is simple, but there are quite a few things you should keep in mind before claiming an offer!
- Make sure that you are eligible to claim the offer. Certain jurisdictions may be excluded or may have different promotions available.
- To create a casino account and claim a promotional offer, you must be of legal age to gamble in your jurisdiction.
- Make sure that you opt-in. Not all bonuses are credited to your account automatically! You may need to tick a few boxes, accept Terms and Conditions, tap in a bonus code or select the offer when making a deposit.
- Make sure that you place the required minimum deposit. Many casino bonus offers grant rewards as long as a minimum amount is deposited into the player’s account. Usually, the min. deposit is €10 or €15 (or an equivalent min. deposit in local currency).
- Read the Terms and Conditions, always. Every offer you encounter will have a set of Terms and Conditions that detail all eligibility criteria, bonus wagering requirements, expiration dates, names and other relevant information. T&Cs apply to every bonus; there are no exceptions! You must read through and fully understand all T&Cs.
- You don’t have to opt-in! If you don’t feel comfortable claiming a bonus or think that the offer’s conditions are unreasonable – you can simply start playing without any Welcome rewards. Even though this offer is only available as a First Deposit Bonus, there will be plenty of other bonuses for you to claim down the line.
What kind of bonus rewards can you get your hands on? Here are the most common bonuses for new players and loyal customers:
Free spins are every player’s favourite casino reward – what’s not to love about playing the hottest games for free?
A deposit match is, by far, the most widespread bonus reward. This offer will boost your deposit with bonus funds, commonly called bonus credit. The bonus credit is money you can use to play casino games, such as online slots or live tables (as specified by the offer). However, bonus credit is often usable on a specific list of selected games and may be subject to wagering requirements.
For example, if you come across an offer that awards 100% up to €50 deposit match and you deposit €50, that means that you will get an extra €50 in bonus credit. The deposit match bonus is not always 100%; it can be anywhere from a 25% to 200% player bonus and will match your first deposit up to an amount determined by the casino. To withdraw the bonus, registered and new players must first meet the wagering requirement (if applicable) – more on that later!
In contrast to bonus credit, a deposit match bonus may award cash. Cash rewards are credited directly to the player’s account and do not need to meet the bonus wagering requirements. Due to this reward’s nature, a cash deposit match bonus will be significantly smaller or offered as a small, fixed amount instead of a deposit match.
Many online casinos will offer First Deposit bonuses with free spins, usually called a Free Spins Bonus. This offer can be claimed upon registration, with your first deposit or with a Reload Bonus. These bonus spins can be used on a handful of selected games chosen by the casino, and the number of free spins received will vary. Usually, the number of free spins will correspond to the deposited amount. For isoftbet slots example, you may see an offer that states: “Deposit €10, Get 15 Free Spins – Deposit €30, Get 50!”, which means that you will receive 15 bonus spins for any deposit between €10 and €29, and 50 bonus spins for any deposit over €30.